TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing Allrover products on this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
1. Payment. Payment must be by way of credit card or Paypal through the Allorver Ltd. website located at www.allrover.com. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2. Shipping. Stair-Rover limited will contact you to collect necessary shipping information within 3 days since you placed the order. The Allrover products are expected to be shipped within 2 weeks after you provide your shipping information, subject to delays in delivery. Your Allrover product will be shipped in the order in which your pre-order is received by Stair-Rover limited. Shipments will be made Monday – Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise noted. The risk of loss and title for Allrover products pass to you upon our delivery of the Allrover product to the carrier. For all orders, import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to completing your pre-order.
3. Disclaimer. Except as may be expressly provided by Allorver ltd at the time your order is shipped and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the allrover product is provided “as is” and “as available”, with all faults and without guaranteed warranty of any kind, and Allorver ltd. hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to allrover product, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement of third party rights.
4. Limitation of Liability. To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall Allorver ltd. be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use the allrover products, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort, or otherwise) and even if Allorver ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Allorver LTD.’s total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount of your Allrover Product. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
5. Privacy. All information provided here is kept completely confidential, and is kept solely to service your order. We do not share, sell or otherwise distribute any information gathered by this ordering system. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us.
6. Controlling Law and Severability. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflict of law principles. These terms shall not be governed by the United Nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If you are a consumer based in the United Kingdom. These terms will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
7. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.